ENI Loan Fund
The Start Up loan is an unsecured personal loan for the purpose of starting a business.
- Loans of up to £10,000 repayable between 1 and 5 years;
- Interest rates are fixed at 6% (6.2% APR);
- No arrangement fees or early settlement penalties;
- Up to a maximum of 15 hours mentoring support in the 12 month period following disbursement of the loan;
- Access to a range of exclusive offers from Corporate Partners such as Regus, Ebay, PayPal and others
All applicants must:
- Be resident in the UK and over 18 years of age;
- Not currently bankrupt or subject to an Individual Voluntary Arrangement;
- Be able to supply evidence that they cannot secure funding through a high street bank;
- Be able to demonstrate by means of a business plan and cash flow forecast a commercially viable business proposal
All businesses must:
- Be based in Northern Ireland;
- Be legal, moral, non-discriminatory and must not undertake any activity which may offend public taste
All businesses applying for an ENI Start Up Loan must have a business plan to support their application.
If you have not got a business plan that’s not a problem – Cookstown Enterprise Centre can help.
The Mid Ulster Business Start Up Programme offers entrepreneurs who are looking to start a business expert guidance and support as they develop their business plan. Participants have access to a one to one initial assessment meeting, which leads to the completion of their business plan and financial forecasts which they can then use to support their loan application.
The application process is straight forward, but if you require support our business advisors are available to help support you and your application.
Once your application and supporting documentation has been received by ENI Start Up Loans, the team will check the required documentation and carryout a credit check and assessment of the loan application.
A key part of the scheme is that mentoring support is available to all ENI Start Up Loan recipients up to a maximum of 15 hours in the 12 month period following the disbursement of the loan.
Mentoring may be structured or more ad-hoc in nature with the mentor acting as your “helpdesk” to provide advice on basic business questions that may arise in the day to day management of your business. Your mentor will also be able to advise and signpost you to other support mechanisms which may be useful to you.
To request an Application Pack
Call 028 7776 3555 or visit www.eniloans.com