Boxed & Locked” is a Secure Storage Unit Solution from Cookstown Enterprise Centre. Our Storage Units are suitable for both household self storage and business self storage and are located in Derryloran Industrial Estate, Cookstown.
Benefits of our Secure Storage Units
Our storage units are available on a flexible rental agreement (minimum rental 6 months).
Access to our secure units is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via electronically operated gates.
All our units have Insurance approved 7 pin action multi-lock systems.
All Boxed & Locked units are suitable for racking with Insulated walls and ceilings for guaranteed dry storage.
Inside you will find each storage unit is Galvanisied, underlined with an insulated steel floor. The doors have a rubber seal to ensure the unit is air sealed.
- Personal Lock Up
- Lighting & plug socket pack provided (2 No Fluorescent lights)
- Galvinised, underlined & insulated steel floor
- Insulated with 35mm high density polystyrene, lined with 12mm PVC wrapped plasterboard
- 1 set of vault doors on gable
- Water & Vermin proof
- CCTV in operation
- Well maintained yard with flood lights
- Central Location
- Good Vehicular Access
Sizes currently available
There are currently 2 sizes of Secure Storage units available:
Potential Usage for the Boxed & Locked storage units at Cookstown Enterprise Centre:
The storage units can be used for both Residential/Household storage and Business/Commercial storage.
Here are some ideas for how the units can be used:
Boxed and Locked is ideal for home use:
- Moving house or downsizing
- Clearing out the garage, loft or spare room
- A place to put the summer garden furniture
- Temporary storage whilst carrying out work to your house or decorating
- Home from college and need somewhere cheap to store your belongings
- Or just a place to put those things you can’t bear to part with
Boxed and Locked is ideal for Business use:
- Excess Stock
- Building Materials
- Freeing up space in your workplace
- Distribution points
- Marketing and display materials