ENI Loan Fund
Grow your business with NI Small Business Loan Fund
Enterprise NI is the Business Support Partner delivering Start Up Loans in Northern Ireland. A Start Up Loan is a personal loan for business purposes for a term of 1 to 5 years at a fixed rate of 6% per annum. Applicants must be aged 18 or over at the time of the application. A credit check will be completed.
- All owners or partners in a business can individually apply for up to £25,000 each, with a maximum of £100,000 available per business.
- The average loan amount is £9,295.
- Fixed interest rate of 6% p.a.
- 1 – 5 year loan repayment term
- Free application support
- Free post-loan support and mentoring
- Free templates & guides
- No application or set-up fees
To be eligible to apply for a NI Small Business Loan Fund, you must meet the following criteria: :
- Be a current UK resident.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Be starting a new business or have been trading for up to 36 months.
- Have the right to work in the UK with their business based in the UK.
- Be unable to secure finance from other sources (self-declaration is ok)
- The type of business and reason for wanting the loan is eligible under the terms of the scheme.
How to apply
Apply online now by clicking this link.